The 2000s decade is one of Kansas basketball’s most successful in its prestigious history. Many great players sported the crimson and blue this decade.
Kansas Basketball won seven Big 12 regular season championships, beginning the legendary conference title streak.
Kansas went to Final Fours in 2002, 2003, and 2008. The Jayhawks replaced departed coaching legend, Roy Williams, with another all-time great coach in Bill Self.
Kansas captured its crowning achievement of the century in 2008, winning the national championship in thrilling fashion.
- Cole Aldrich, Center (2008-2010)
- Darrell Arthur, Forward (2007-2008)
- Jeff Boschee, Guard (1999-2002)
- Mario Chalmers, Guard (2006-2008)
- Eric Chenowith, Center (1998-2001)
- Kirk Hinrich, Guard (2000-2003)
- Aaron Miles, Guard (2002-2005)
- Russell Robinson, Guard (2005-2008)
- Brandon Rush, Guard (2006-2008)
- Julian Wright, Forward (2006-2007)