1. Kansas State: Kansas State was ranked last week at number one by us, and stays in the position. The Wildcats were off this past week. They face Texas on Saturday in the marquee game of the week on ABC at 5:00 p.m.
2. Oklahoma: The Sooners are on the verge of getting an BCS game nod though have to hope that an outsider like Kent State doesn’t ruin the party. Oklahoma defeated Oklahoma State, 51-48 in overtime in week 13. Landry Jones was huge for the Sooners in the win.
3. Texas: Texas has a chance at spoiling matters for Kansas State as they host the Wildcats next week. This past week, Texas fell to TCU, 20-13.
4. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys lost to Oklahoma in the annual bedlam rivalry game, 51-48. The Cowboys sit at 7-4 overall after the loss.
5. TCU: TCU earned a huge win over Texas on Thursday, 20-13. The Horned Frogs will look to continue this winning streak vs Oklahoma next week.
6. Texas Tech: The Red Raiders lost to Baylor in overtime, 52-45. The loss dropped Texas Tech to 7-5 overall, now awaiting their bowl game fate.
7. West Virginia: The Mountaineers ended a five game losing streak, with a win against Iowa State on Saturday. West Virginia now faces Kansas this week.
8. Baylor: Eric Florence led the way for Baylor as they knocked off Texas Tech. The Bears look for more this week in a match-up vs Oklahoma State.
9. Iowa State: The Cyclones lost to West Virginia, one week after becoming bowl eligible. Iowa State finished the regular season, 6-6.
10. Kansas: The Jayhawks were off this past week, preparing for a meeting with West Virginia in week 14. Kansas is looking for their first win of the season in conference play.
Don’t forget to like us on facebook @through the phog