Before the games kickoff we’ll let you know where your favorite Big 12 teams are playing that week and also rank all the games taking place. If the need arises we’ll designate which team in the match-up should be on upset alert.
All times are central. Rankings are from BCS poll.
Big 12 Game of the Week
Who: 21 Oklahoma State Cowboys (7-3, 5-2 Big 12) @ 13 Oklahoma Sooners (8-2, 6-1 Big 12)
What: Rivalry battle between two ranked Big 12 teams.
When: Saturday, November 24th at 2:30 pm
Where: Oklahoma Memorial Stadium in Norman, Oklahoma
Why: Oklahoma could fall from 2nd in the Big 12 if they loss to OSU this week.
Games You’re Watching Anyway
Thursday, November 22nd:
- TCU Horned Frogs (6-4, 3-4 Big 12) @ 16 Texas Longhorns (8-2, 5-2 Big 12), 6:30 pm (TV: ESPN/WatchESPN)
Upset Alert: It’s always an upset alert when two inter-state teams face off in a big conference game.
Saturday, November 24th:
- Baylor Bears (5-5, 2-5 Big 12) @ Texas Tech Red Raiders (7-4, 4-4 Big 12), 1:30 pm (TV: FOX)
Alumni/Friends and Family Mainly Interested
Friday, November 23rd:
- West Virginia Mountaineers (5-5, 2-5 Big 12) @ Iowa State Cyclones (6-5, 3-5 Big 12), 2:30 pm (TV: ABC)
Upset Alert: WVU could snap their conference losing streak in the road match-up against Iowa State.
- George: 42-16
- Ricky: 40-18
- George: 2-2
- Ricky: 2-2
- TCU v.s. Texas – George: Texas | Ricky: Texas
- West Virginia v.s. Iowa State – George: ISU | Ricky: WVU
- Baylor v.s. Texas Tech – George: TTU | Ricky: Baylor
- 21 Oklahoma State v.s. 13 Oklahoma – George: OU | Ricky: OU
Make sure to follow me on Twitter @RickyWidmer.
Check out my other writings on the Oregon Ducks blog, Autzen Zoo.